Proficy Plant Applications资料下载
Maximize operations management, improve production performance, and drive product quality Modern Manufacturing Execution System software to maximize operational effectiveness
Plant Applications from GE Digital is a powerful operations management solution for process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers, such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods and electronic manufacturing that collects and analyzes data, and helps manage highly automated fast-moving processes.
In its second decade as a leader in manufacturing execution system (MES) software, Plant Applications automates and integrates the information-related activities for managing production execution and performance optimization holistically. It helps balance the tradeoffs between competing priorities of production operations for maximized operational effectiveness and profitability.
01 Efficiency Management
Efficiency Management tracks and monitors overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and other critical key performance indicators, downtime, waste, and production counts, MTBF, MTTR, and more.
• Automatically or manually associate events with causes and then analyze to identify root causes • Summarize and analyze data by context
• Correlate events and reasons to actual production parameters. Utilize standard reports, ad-hoc reports, and dashboards for real-time decision-making
02 Production Management
Define and revision control the route and operations required to make a specific product on a specific line. Production Management oversees production operations, including functions to control product flow between equipment, develop product genealogy reports, and make schedule changes to reduce excess inventory. It supports production schedule execution and product tracking against scheduled completion times with adjustments to optimize efficiencies. Production Management supports full traceability of individual products through every step of the manufacturing process allowing for auditable genealogy and production reporting.
03 Quality Management
Quality Management ensures consistent quality in your products, providing real-time trends, statistics, and notifications to control quality levels while keeping up with the speed of your business. It integrates process, inspection, and test data from both manual and automated sources and houses this information in one, integrated place. Quality Management also attaches operator comments, specifications, recipes, and procedure documents to this information.
04 Batch Analysis
With our unique layered applications approach and interface to standards-based commercially available batch execution systems, Batch Analysis is a great fit for both new and existing systems. It supports ISA-88 recipe analysis for products as formulation (BOM), procedures, and equipment. Batch Analysis also provides analysis of scheduled and completed recipes and generates electronic batch records to help increase the overall quality and consistency of products.
Clearly shows the biggest areas and causes of productivity losses such as defects, waste, and downtime
• Common MES platform for multi modal manufacturing - continuous, discrete and hybrid manufacturing
• Translates raw production data into performance metrics that the system monitors automatically and manages consistently
• Operations performance management best practices from the world’s leading companies
• Standards-based (S95) unified manufacturing database
• Frees operators from the non value-add work of collecting, logging, and interpreting information manually
• Extensive reporting and analysis tools help find problems and drive the right activities for performance improvements
• Service oriented architecture for easier enterprise connectivity and rapid solution development & deployment
• Familiar user interface with advanced features designed for future growth